- Processing information
Oven temperature 165 - 175°C Overall baking time 26 - 28 min. Steam lots Baking Program
Load the frozen pastries into a preheated oven (with vent closed) and bake with lots of steam. After 24 min. open the vent to give the pastries a crisp and crusty surface.
Country pastry snack with diced smoked ham, onions, cheese and bechamel sauce.
- a hearty and tasty snack with laminated yeast dough
- filled with diced smoked ham and onions
- moist filling with bechamel sauce
- dark laminated yeast dough with grains
- sprinkled with grated cheese
Delivered with a garnish of grated cheese.
- no colouring agents
- no flavour enhancers
- no hydrogenated fats/oils
Want to know more?
Exclusively for our customers, we offer a closed area on our website containing further information about our products. You will find a colourful mix of creative and helpful content to help you in the daily running of your business. This includes complete lists of ingredients, detailed specifications, delicious recipes and professional images.