- Processing information
Oven temperature 165 - 175°C Overall baking time 20 - 22 min. Steam lots Baking Program
Load the frozen pastries into a preheated oven (with vent closed) and bake with lots of steam. After 18 min. open the vent to give the pastries a crisp and crusty surface.
A delicious Italian-style snack: Lightly fried courgette, aubergine and red pepper wrapped in a crisp snack pastry garnished with cheese and wood garlic.
- savoury laminated yeast dough corner with typically Italian antipasti vegetables
- very chunky filling with a delicate consistency
- marinated vegetable mix refined with herb pesto
- aromatic and appealing cheese and wood garlic topping
Already garnished with grated cheese and wood garlic.
- only natural flavourings
- no colouring agents
- no flavour enhancers
- no preservatives
- no antioxidants
- no hydrogenated fats/oils
Want to know more?
Exclusively for our customers, we offer a closed area on our website containing further information about our products. You will find a colourful mix of creative and helpful content to help you in the daily running of your business. This includes complete lists of ingredients, detailed specifications, delicious recipes and professional images.